Dead Maze is a 2D isometric massively multiplayer game, set in a destroyed contemporary world, filled with zombies. In order to survive, you need to work together to explore what is left of the world after the zombie apocalypse, monitor your health and food, scavenge for resources, and craft as many life-saving supplies as possible. Cooperate to restore civilization, improve your own camp, and unveil the dark narrative of the apocalypse.
- Cooperation is key: | Work with fellow survivors to explore high-risk, high-reward instances in a ravaged modern world. Scavenge for resources, craft life-saving supplies and fight off the ever-present hordes of infected.
- Survive and thrive: | Face not only the undead, but also hunger, thirst, injuries and diseases. Ration your food and drinks, and monitor your health carefully through the in-depth survival mechanics.
- Build your camp: | Establish your camp and build and furnish your own home with the help of others. Plant seeds and tend to your vegetable gardens or breed cattle to gain access to extra food sources such as milk.
- Undead hordes: | Infected work together using an advanced AI design and will gather together before attacking. They come in many different shapes and sizes, from violently exploding infected capable of attracting even more undead, to bosses able to project more infected towards you.
- Deep crafting system: | From kitchen knives to old undergarments, use any of the 500+ items to defend yourself and defeat the hordes of infected.
- Compelling story: | Meet a strong cast of supporting characters who will guide players across a dozen different locations and 22 major quests. The mission to survive doesn’t end there, as the story will continue to be expanded after the official launch of Dead Maze with new missions and chapters.