Runes of Magic is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from Runewalker Studios and Gameforge set in the mythical land of Taborea. The game offers traditional questing, leveling, dungeons, guilds, PvP, player housing, and guild castles, with noticeable twists, such as the ability to dual-class. Runes of Magic offers AAA content within a free-to-play model, and has had several content expansions, including The Elven Prophecy, The Elder Kingdoms, Lands of Despair, and Fires of Shadowforge.
- Three Races | Choose from the Human, Elf, and Dwarf races.
- Ten Classes with Dual-Classing | Mix and match between the Warden, Druid, Knight, Rogue, Mage, Priest, Warrior, Scout, Champion, and Warlock classes to create your own unique dual-class.
- Huge World to Explore | Adventure in the land of Taborea and take on over 4,000 quests, an epic quest series, 20+ challenging instances, and raids.
- Extensive Crafting System | Create your own items with Runes of Magic’s nine crafting professions, including Alchemist, Armorsmith, Weaponsmith, Cook, Tailor, Carpenter, Woodcutter, Miner, and Herbalist.
- Player and Guild Amenities | Obtain your own house, utilize the extensive pet and mount systems, or create a castle for your guild and take on guild quests and mini-games.
- Solo, Group, and Guild PvP | Participate in several different PvP modes like cross-server Arenas and Battlefields or guild Siege Wars.