TERA is a free-to-play fantasy MMORPG from developer Bluehole Studios, and publishers En Masse Entertainment and Gameforge. In TERA the world is under siege by otherworldly beings that destroy and reshape everything in their path. While gods squabble and evil rises in every corner, the players must stand together against the onslaught and save their world.
True action combat is the main draw here. TERA takes typical MMORPG combat to the next level with enhanced aiming, dodging, and tactical timing to create intense and rewarding combat. For example, to avoid getting hit in combat, players must dodge attacks instead of simply standing in place and relying on arbitrary armor or skill ratings. TERA is free-to-play, with an optional premium subscription available.
TERA is free-to-play, with an optional premium subscription available.
- True Action Combat | Breaks away from the mundane ‘point & click’ combat to a more engaging and interactive method, based on actual player aim, position, timing, and overall skill.
- Vast Fantasy World | Thousands of quests across 80+ zones; 7 races; 9 character classes; 600 + monsters.
- Seven Races | Choose from the Aman, Baraka, Castanic, Elin, High Elf, Human, and Popori races.
- Eleven Classes | Pick from the Archer, Berserker, Lancer, Mystic, Priest, Slayer, Sorcerer, Brawler, Reaper, Ninja, Gunner, and Warrior classes.
- Epic Monster Battles | “Big ass monster battles” against an advanced enemy AI.
- Stunning Graphics | Amazing and lovely game scenery powered by Unreal Engine 3.
- Vibrant Online Community | No factions exist in TERA, making character interaction for social, political, and economic reasons much more necessary.
- Choice of Control | Plays equally well with mouse & keyboard or game controller.